Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ground Zero, Swine Flu




Please practice common sense personal hygiene.

AND DON'T LICK A PIG!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG! That's hilarious. I love it!

Tawnee Prazak, M.S., CSCS said...

Sooo that's who Patient No. 1 is! Hahaha. What a funny picture in a sick and twisted way.

Your last post on "words and phrases" had me cracking up too.

Love the humor!

rocketpants said...

akkkkk...ewww...but funny

Kate said...

ewwww x 100.

I too really liked your last post. Those are crazy things that I would think about. :)

I always wonder about why we park in driveways and drive on parkways. Just saying...

Missy said...

GAWD, now I lerve me some pork - of all kinds, tenderloin, sausage, bacon is the best part of the pig, you know? This little one makes me want to gag!

Calyx Meredith said...

That is one of the funniest damn things I have ever seen! Don't lick a pig...bwa ha ha ha.

Unknown said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

CoachLiz said...

Thank you for that public service announcement. Also, thank you for making my serious husband, who rarely laughs, nearly pee his pants after he saw this photo.

Danielle Runs said...

haha that is awesome :)

Thanks for the smiles!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the laugh and the ewww.... squirm. :)

The sun is hinting at coming out today. I'll try to keep a smile on my face. :)